Make Your Mark
What’s your life’s motivation? You want your life to matter, and we do too! That’s why, for the first time ever, we are focusing together over the course of this next year to make an impact in the world through the Make Your Mark Challenge!
As a company of women, we know a lot can be accomplished when we come together with a focused vision and purpose.
“Any time women come together with a collective intention, it’s a powerful thing.”— Phylicia Rashad
We want you to come alongside us as we study, engage, encourage, and equip you to make your mark!
- Each week, focus on one day of the Make Your Mark Devotional. If you haven’t grabbed your copy yet, you can pick one up at store.gatewaypeople.com.
- We want to dive deep into each week and wring out as much goodness as we can from each writer.
- We will post weekly blogs, encouraging images, powerful testimonies, and more to unpack areas where we can grow and make a difference in our communities, homes, and workplaces. Join us each week on our blog or Facebook.
- Make sure to follow all of our social media channels for maximum impact! (We’ll be doing giveaways throughout the year, and you don’t want to miss out!)
Enter your info with the link below and pledge to join the Make Your Mark Challenge! You’ll receive a download of a fancy printable to showcase in your office space, decorate your fridge, or throw in a frame to spruce up your nightstand. Get creative!
We want to see how you make your mark in your everyday life—at home, at work, through leadership, in your relationships, and for the kingdom!
Here are a few creative ways we want to see you making your mark in the world:
- Show us how you engage in authentic community with your girlfriends!
- Do you coach your kid’s sports team? Send us a pic of practice!
- Are you in a Bible study or mentoring the next generation? We’d love to see!
- Take a Saturday with your family and volunteer at a local food bank, homeless shelter, or tutor a student
The possibilities are endless! Snap a pic and share it on social media with #MYMChallenge.